How to identify a BrandPosted: October 14, 2014
A Brand identity can be made up of 4 things
- Whatever can be typed simply using a typeface.
- Companies such as Sony, Gillette and Nintendo have a signature
- Is whenever text in any way has been manipulated
- Custom made type
- Companies such as Disney, Fed Ex and Visa have a word-mark
- initials of the Company
- Companies such as Victoria and Albert museum, EA sports and LG mobiles have a monogram
- Can be an abstract symbol/motif
- Companies such as Mitsubishi, Apple and Pepsi use a Logo
A company can use more than just one of these in its branding and ofter combining them e.g. Their signature with the logo sat just next to it.