Dissertation prepPosted: January 25, 2015
So second term and we’re all gathered into one of the big lecture theatres to where we are introduced to Dissertation.
What is a Dissertation?
– A body of work you have researched, used the work of others. – based on your own idea.
– Explore an area that you are passionate about.
– 8,000-10,000 word technical report
– 8,000-10,000 academic text
– 8,000-10,000 word business plan
– 15min presentation + 6,000 word paper
– Art and design artefact + 6,000 word paper
– To be classed as an Honours Student.
– To gain a more in depth understand of something we are passionate about.
– 13th February Pre-proposal form.
– 1st May Finished Proposal +Turnitin(Digital) and Hard copy(I-zone).
– February 2016.