ResearchPosted: February 10, 2015
We discussed in our group that Snap would be an simple choice of card game.
here are some I have found online –
these are just a few example of Snap that I found online. these are some of the things I recognised
- Could have pictures
- Could have number
- Could have both pictures and numbers
- Could have multiples of the pictures
- Could have the word of the number
- Could have a colour suit for the pairs
The “Could have” is a bit of a repetitive eye sore..none the less I won’t change it even if I Could have..aha
originally when I thought of this idea I intended the cards to contain information to educate the users of Eco ways but after speaking to Neil about sustainability I stepped away from the idea. After doing the role-play of us sat around the fire in the Communal area we are designing, the cards came back into focus.
things I have thought about to creating them –
- Materials? wood(sustainable but not sure of Do-ability) paper/card(easier to design for)
- Purpose – to educate or to entertain during their stay? maybe both
- Style? colour? branding?
These are just a handful of things I need to think about.