Structure of a design proposal and why we do onePosted: March 7, 2015
Start with – What is a proposal?
- It is a written response reassure the client that you understand the brief.
Reason for creating a proposal?
- It aims to put you in situations which designers experience in the industry where you have to use your professional judgement and responsibilities as a design to seek the appropriate solution for the client
The structure of your proposal –
- Introduction – Organisation info – Issues you can identify
- What is the desired result?
- Target Audience
- The message – what does that mean?
- Possible solutions