Doing more than the brief – Touch pointsPosted: November 24, 2015
The talk by D&AD sparked a load of ideas. In this case is “doing more than the brief”, as in the brief only asks us to produce a series of 4 unique bottles, so I’ve been thinking about other touch point.
I chose this brief because I wanted to experiment and try some illustration and incorporate some animation into it. When it came to touch points I thought that they could have a feature of the bottles on their website, sending them to Malaria No More where they can find out more information. e.g.
this is from their website now
This is how it could feature
Obviously it would have more information and I’m also considering making it a moving image piece.
Other possible touch points
- leaflets(not the most sustainable tho)
- Email to current subscribers
- link to this feature page could be displayed on the bottle itself
- it could be maximised for phones
- have a promotion banner that goes on the shelves in supermarkets
- maybe coasters in bars and clubs
Now that I’ve considered these touch points, I need to bake the idea, before going back to this later in the project and – icing it.