TutorialPosted: March 10, 2016
I had Ray today, which was a nice change due to having had David for the majority of this project. What I found was good, but also hard, was explain my idea. Hard – was that I was talking a lot, but not stating exactly what it was that I was doing/hope to achieve. Good – I was able to explain my idea and realise myself what I wanted to achieve.
- not entirely sure what it is I want to address
- whats happening at this event?
- what? where? when? how? who?
- the story? what is the goal and how does it relate to the event?
- Chose the name
- brand – promotion material
- Explain the event in one sentence – break down our big description
- visualise the storyboard
- write the script
- rent a action camera
- start filming and experimenting with scenes